Living Life to the Fullest
Crystal occupational therapists work with you to improve the abilities needed to perform self-care tasks such as grooming, bathing, dressing and other day-to-day activities associated with living safely and independently at home. Occupational therapy focuses on enabling people to participate in meaningful and purposeful activities of daily life – ‘living life to the fullest’.
Our occupational therapy services can help if:
- medical difficulties have made your everyday activities and personal pursuits challenging you have experienced diminished strength in one or both hands
- you have experienced vision and sensory losses associated with conditions such as diabetes
- you need instruction on the proper use of assistive equipment, or adaptive techniques to facilitate independence
- you need professional help adapting your home
- you have a chronic medical condition such as arthritis, osteoporosis or multiple sclerosis